WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Highlighter!

TastefullyMI
05-17-2010, 04:49 AM
I'm loving the new highlighter! Wanted to recommed it. I worried being in my 40's if it would look to "young" on me but I have used it both on the tops of my cheeks and my eyelids and received compliments everytime I've had it on.

It's especially pretty in soft lighting like when I've gone out for a nice dinner. Was fun to use on my daughter last week for her Senior Prom as well.

Great product!

scbutterbeans
05-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Which highlighter? Is that the new limited edition cream highlighter? I have been using the cheek glaze in tangerine and love it!!

TastefullyMI
05-18-2010, 12:47 PM
Yes! The limited edition on that I believe was in the last "Look Book."

imamomagain
05-20-2010, 09:49 PM
I agree!! I recently purchased this and LOVE it! I love anything like cream blushes and highlighters since my skin is very dry. My oldest daughter loves it too. Great product that I hope stays in the lineup.

TastefullyMI
06-03-2010, 02:33 PM
I agree, Lisa. Would love to have access to it for awhile!

Jolly
06-04-2010, 10:04 PM
No such thing as looking "too young"

AngieGreenMN
06-08-2010, 11:29 AM
*gasp!* Out of stock!

AngieGreenMN
06-10-2010, 02:04 PM
Looks like the Cooling Bronzing Stick will be a good replacement, although I haven't seen it in person!

mkcecilia
06-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Yes, I have used the highlighter on my eyes and cheeks (under my blush) and they have been sold out! Our new lip colors and EYE colors look fabulous - can't wait to try them!

Sabrina178
08-03-2010, 04:32 AM
hi lovelies! where can I purchase the highlighter?

its out of stock in Singapore