WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TarHeelGirl1221
05-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi,
I have been doing a ton of research on the different types of romance parties. So far, Temptation Parties is looking pretty good. I was wondering if there were any consultants on this board that I could ask questions too.

Also, do most/all of these companies offer you a website, or do you have to build your own?

Sorry, I keep coming up w/ questions. If any of you could send information from your specific company also, that would be great. I still have not made up my mind, there are so many companies, LOL! I am looking for one that offers at least 40-50 percent, hostess gifts and lots of information on the education side.

Any, and I mean, any information you can share would be great. I sold Mary Kay in the past and that was a total bust.

I have been to a Slumber Party and really had a good time and the products really do seem to sell themselves.

So again, any help from anyone of you would be great. You can send me a PM or just post here.

Thanks in advance for all your help...I just can't make up my mind! :)

TarHeelGirl1221
05-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Is there anyone that can help me? thanks

tinastoybox
05-11-2010, 12:02 PM
I thought we had some temptation reps here????

I know with Love U we get a company shopping cart site and we can build our own websites as well. It's a nice bonus to have. ;)

If you PM me your address and email address I'd be happy to send you information on Love U Parties and what we offer.

mandanee82
05-12-2010, 04:58 AM
Hi! I would love to give you some more info on Pure Romance! Sending you a PM now...

pinkpassion
05-12-2010, 05:05 AM
Hi I will send you information on Passion Parties. I know there used to be a few girls from Tempations here but haven't seen them on in a while...

SamsToyChest
05-12-2010, 03:21 PM
I pmed you information on Temptations Parties!

Feel free to contact me

Sam Parker
678-719-9866
SamsToyChest@gmail.com

SamsToyChest
05-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Yes your right.. there used to be a few Temptation Reps here but we have our own company forums and training the keep us busy sometimes!!

I am here though to assist if anyone needs any help!

TarHeelGirl1221
05-13-2010, 10:43 AM
thanks for the responses. I did read all the PM's and appreciate all the information that was sent. If there is anyone else that want to send information, just send me a PM and I will send you my email address.

Thanks everyone!!