PDA

View Full Version : Question about Romance Companies, Please Help

TarHeelGirl1221
05-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Hi,
I have been doing a ton of research on the different types of romance parties. So far, Temptation Parties is looking pretty good. I was wondering if there were any consultants on this board that I could ask questions too.

Also, do most/all of these companies offer you a website, or do you have to build your own?

Sorry, I keep coming up w/ questions. If any of you could send information from your specific company also, that would be great. I still have not made up my mind, there are so many companies, LOL! I am looking for one that offers at least 40-50 percent, hostess gifts and lots of information on the education side.

Any, and I mean, any information you can share would be great. I sold Mary Kay in the past and that was a total bust.

I have been to a Slumber Party and really had a good time and the products really do seem to sell themselves.

So again, any help from anyone of you would be great. You can send me a PM or just post here.

Thanks in advance for all your help...I just can't make up my mind! :)

TarHeelGirl1221
05-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Is there anyone that can help me? thanks

tinastoybox
05-11-2010, 11:02 AM
I thought we had some temptation reps here????

I know with Love U we get a company shopping cart site and we can build our own websites as well. It's a nice bonus to have. ;)

If you PM me your address and email address I'd be happy to send you information on Love U Parties and what we offer.

mandanee82
05-12-2010, 03:58 AM
Hi! I would love to give you some more info on Pure Romance! Sending you a PM now...

pinkpassion
05-12-2010, 04:05 AM
Hi I will send you information on Passion Parties. I know there used to be a few girls from Tempations here but haven't seen them on in a while...

SamsToyChest
05-12-2010, 02:21 PM
I pmed you information on Temptations Parties!

Feel free to contact me

Sam Parker
678-719-9866
SamsToyChest@gmail.com

SamsToyChest
05-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Yes your right.. there used to be a few Temptation Reps here but we have our own company forums and training the keep us busy sometimes!!

I am here though to assist if anyone needs any help!

TarHeelGirl1221
05-13-2010, 09:43 AM
thanks for the responses. I did read all the PM's and appreciate all the information that was sent. If there is anyone else that want to send information, just send me a PM and I will send you my email address.

Thanks everyone!!