WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LoveLoveParties
04-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Hi everyone! Love U Parties is a new and revolutionary sensual products party plan company. We launched in November 2009. Our President Ducky Doolittle just did 5 days of workshops in a great shop in Toronto called "Come As You Are". We are looking to start taking on consultants in the future, but for now, we've at least launched shipping. I've had Canadians on my team with former companies and find the market to be excellent (and warm) up there. :)

Please PM me if you'd like to be on my mailing list to hear about Canadian news regarding Love U Parties.

Love U Parties carries a beautiful selection of safe, healthy and non-toxic adult toys and sensual products. Be sure to check out our self-manufactured water and silicone lubricants and pheromone sprays.

Welcome to Love U Parties (http://www.loveuparties.com/pascale) <---Click here to shop!