WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : WAH Psychic Job Opening!!!

SueBaker64
04-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Buckwood Communications, Inc. (BCI) is the exclusive psychic recruiting and management firm.

We are currently looking for experienced and truly gifted psychics, clairvoyants, mediums and tarot readers that possess only the highest level of skill, ethics and integrity.

BCI offers our family of gifted readers, excellent weekly commissions and incentives and a choice of being paid by check, direct deposit or PayPal.

To apply as an independent contractor to work through BCI, please email us at: ferrosema@aol.com and send us a brief e-mail describing your gifts and experience. Please be sure to include your full name, area code and phone number as well.

If we're interested in you, we will then call you within 24 hours to set up an appointment for a test reading and to answer any questions that you may have.

starchildhealer
04-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Some very interesting things come up when you Google Buckwood Communications. I would suggest anyone interested to do so before looking hard at this company. JMHO

SueBaker64
04-06-2010, 05:53 PM
THe company is legit. THis is for serious people who want to work from home.

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

starchildhealer
04-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Last I heard that is what message boards were for to POST COMMENTS and share our knowledge. If you have issues with that then that is too bad.

dkramer
04-07-2010, 05:59 PM
If you don't want people to post comments then don't post the job on an open forum. People are going to post comments whether you like it or not and they have every right to do so. I also think that reacting the way you did will have people questioning whether or not they want to work for a company where people react like that to simple posts, especially when Star didn't say anything bad about the company.

Dawn

dkramer
04-20-2010, 03:13 PM
I received this private message from Sue today (which I have also given to the Admin):

Default STOP IT DAMMIT
DON'T POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE. DO YOU HERE ME
Forward Message

Makes me really want to work with her.

Dawn

WardenofMagick
04-20-2010, 09:19 PM
It seems that if someone is coming to this board to recruit new independent contractors for their site, then that person would be cordial to all the board's members in the hopes of gaining as many responses as possible. It is unfortunate to find this otherwise. Thank you, Dawn, for sharing this with the board.

cabaret
04-20-2010, 10:42 PM
As if her message to a fellow reader here isn't bad enough....

I have a very close friend that just dealt with Sue and this company. I won't go into detail in forum but let's just say that her reaction to a free speech based forum and the comment she left for the other reader are not at all out of place from what I have seen and I have seen a lot. Emails and I was at my friends home during a recent issue. I shudder to think of the newbie that may end up with them.

Just do your research guys. Feel free to PM me if you want more info. I will say though that if I get a PM as nasty as that one or asking me to "stop" I will be forwarding it not only to their boss (who I know from a former job) but also to the forum mod here.

We are all here to help each other and that includes giving two sides to every story.

my2SeptemberSons
04-21-2010, 09:06 AM
This member has been take care of. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

dkramer
04-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Melissa,

I appreciate all the hard work you and all the other Mod's/Admin's do on this board. I really appreciate you taking care of this.

Dawn

starchildhealer
04-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Wow!!!! All I can say is WOW and how sorry I am that you were subjected to that Dawn. How nasty and unprofessional for anyone to send anything like that private or otherwise. Thanks to the mods and admin for taking quick and excellent action in this matter!
I don't think we need to say anything about this "job offer" I think it speaks for itself.