WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Questions

Twink
03-30-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi,

I have a couple of questions:

What is that Apriori device, and what does it do? The information on the web site isn't sufficient (for me anyway). Is it one of those light devices that are so popular? Or is it more like the NuSkin galvanic thing with electric current?

I know that at least two of the company founders came from that Swiss company that gets all bent out of shape if someone uses the company name online. Are the Apriori products similar to the products from that other company?

Thanks!

cindi8d
03-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Hi Sharon~

The DermaFirm Illuminator (the beauty device) is a handheld device similar to the current ones on the market (NuSkin, etc). The main difference is that most devices only use 1 method of skin rejuvination and ours uses 4: ultrasonic wave, vibration, far infrared light and galvanic negative/positive ion exchange.

As for the similarity to @rbonne's products, yes and no. Our CEO was the head of product developement at @ for some time and she was very influencial in many of their great products. She is a woman who is passionate about health and anti-aging and she has taken that passion to create aPriori Beauty. Our products are formulated for head-toe, internal and external cellular health.

Hope that helps.

cindi

AprioriCandy
03-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Hi, Sharon!

Thank you for your excellent question on our "Gadget"!

The Apriori Beauty Device is an in-home beauty gadget, named the Derma Firm Illuminator.
It is a combination of the ones you mentioned- Galvanic and Far Infrared Light, plus Ultrasound, and
Vibration. All function with the application of the Celloxylin Precision Skin Rejuvenator lotion,
containing the Nutrient Reservoir - Antioxidants, Mitochondrial Energizers, Endocrine modulators,
and Longevity Gene modifiers. It is the size of an Ipod and comes with a recharger.

Galvanic Ion Therapy:
Supplies a current of positive and negative ions through the skin, Positive ions cleanse pores by clinging to dirt, oils, and makeup, and extracting impurities. Negative ions increase the skin's ability to absorb nutrients from treatment products by pushing them into deeper layers of the skin. This results in energy from galvanic ion exchange, attacks bacteria and promotes skin cell regeneration, impurities are extracted resulting in cleaner pores, beneficial nutrients are transported deep into the skin, and skin is more hydrated, with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles being reduced.

Far Infrared Light:
Far Infrared light is a type of electromagnetic radiation emitted by the sun whose wavelength falls out of visible range. Despite the fact that we cannot see far infrared light, it is perceived by thermoreceptors in the skin as heat. FIR causes warming of the skin, unclogging the pores and expanding capillaries, increases blood flow, helping to eliminate toxins associated with aging and fatigue, produces mitochondrial stimulation resulting in increased enzyme activity and metabolism, promotes the breakdown of cellulite, fat, trapped water and wastes, promotes the regeneration of skin tissues and increases oxygen and nutrient delivery to cells resulting in increased skin vitality.

Ultrasound Wave Therapy:
Ultrasound wave technology uses sound waves that are greater than the upper limit of human hearing. These waves generate heat that raises the skin temperature by 0.5-1.0 degrees C., benefiting skin in the following ways: pores are opened, allowing for the removal of impurities, vibrations activate the skin healing mechanisms and push nutrients deep into the skin, elastic and collagen production increase, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, blood and lymph circulation increase, skin cell turnover increases as ultrasonic waves aid in dead cell removal, and cell metabolism increases, resulting in a reduction of facial fat.

Vibration Therapy:
Vibration technology functions to both relax facial muscles and activate your skin cell's natural healing properties to promote skin recovery. Elasticity increases, rendering the skin more youthful and luminous. Vibration technology also functions to push the Nutrient Reservoir into the deepest layer of the skin where it can help repair and protect the life of every skin cell. Benefits include skin and facial muscles are relaxed and rejuvenated, natural elastin and collagen are strengthened, nutrients are transported deep into the skin.

Results that I have personally experienced are my wrinkles smoothing out, my skin feels and looks much firmer, my pores are very clean and much smaller, and my age spots are coming off. The wrinkles surrounding my lips are completely gone, and my lips look naturally fuller.

Apriori Beauty's products are based on the new advanced science of nutrigenomics - the molecular realtionship between nutrients and the response of your genes. Over the past few years, scientists have identified each of our genes, and are now studying the realtionship between damage to our genes and degenerative diseases. Apriori Beauty's products take an internal plus external approach to process of cellular and skin health, not just the symptoms of aging or skin issues.

Hope this helps and thank you so much for asking!
I will be happy to answer any other questions!
Hugs, Candy

Twink
03-30-2010, 05:51 PM
Cindi and Candy - thanks so much for the great answers! I've added Apriori to my wishlist of products to try.