WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wooohooo

TraciZ
03-26-2010, 06:35 PM
I had my first skin care class on Wednesday and sold about $350 worth of products in two hours so I made about $77 and hour. My first show covered for my started kit plus some more :)!!!!

We share our success at our weekly meetings but I would love to hear about other women from all over and how they are doing with their business. I am hoping to get more bookings. I started Lia Sophia before Mary Kay and ask my family to have shows for LS and now don't want to ask for MK also. So it will take time to get some classes lined up especially that I am pretty new to the area I live in and don't know many people.

mkcecilia
03-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Good for you!

craftingkits
03-27-2010, 10:27 AM
Awesome!

I had a great party last night too...sold $400 plus and booked another party! With reorders, etc, I made about $250 this week and when I place my order I am going to get some BONUS product!

Bobbi Anna
03-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Way to go!!!!!!!

AngieGreenMN
03-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Awesome job, guys! In 2 months I've built a customer base of about 15 lovely ladies and achieved star consultant status. Have a great plan in place to achieve that next quarter, after learning lots at Career Conference. Full of motivation after spending time with such inspirational women!

TraciZ
03-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Great Job Ladies! I was unable to attend career conference. I would have loved to went. I can not wait to hear more about it from my director and my recruit. They both went to different area's for it.

Keep up the fantastic work ladies!