WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sneak Preview of Fall line

rdeemed70
03-25-2010, 06:23 AM
Okay... I've been a little MIA, but did you see the new fall line pics? Oh, boy... I swear they keep it interesting in Stella & Dot.... Sheesh, they are beautiful!!

cabimom
03-25-2010, 08:36 AM
Can we outsiders see? I won't be an outsider for long though! Having a pre launch party in April (training party for me to get free samples)

rdeemed70
03-25-2010, 09:16 AM
I was trying to post pics here and I couldn't figure it out... go to my fan page on Facebook at GemsGalore (http://facebook.dj/gemsgalore/)
I put 3 pictures on there. I can't wait! Ridiculous!!!

cabimom
03-25-2010, 09:23 AM
Amazing!! I am sure those pieces will have a nice price tag, but man I would definitley host a party to get those at 1/2 price if I wasnt' going to become a stylist!! I see one of the models is wearing the Bardot Spiral Bracelet, which leads me to believe that will carry over to fall. Love that bracelet!

Just when you think it can't get any better...:D

sdmelissa
03-25-2010, 09:24 AM
I can't wait for the fall/winter catalog, the sneak peek pieces are beautiful!

cabimom
03-25-2010, 09:25 AM
Hoopla is going to be awesome!

sdmelissa
03-25-2010, 09:43 AM
So exciting........Stella and Dot has leaked more fall line pictures!!!

ClaireMalone
03-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Just posted the pics as an album on my profile!!! LOVE it already- especially the Pearl Number.
oppinions ladies Please....
Cabimom... as a hostess you could earn them FREE or half price. We max out our half price items at 4 but there is no limit to the amount of FREE jewelry that our hostesses can earn from thier parties. The "Model" that you are speaking of is actually one of our stylists that was at the Glam Getaway Trip in L.A. this passed week. All inclusive trip with a shopping spree and a celebrity stylist makeover. It was an incentive trip and they obviously gave the girls a fabulous little sneak peek of what is to come in the Fall!! Lucky Ladies that they are. We can earn incentive trips twice a year... isn't that fabulous!

cabimom
03-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Yes! Totally the reason why I am hosting a show! I want to get some free jewelry to add to my samples when I sign up! It is a good way to get started when you don't have a lot of money to spend! I already have a girl who wants to sign up too. While I won't get the sales from this first show, that is fine, I get the FREE jewelry! I figured my sponsor is driving 3 hours to do the party, she deserves the sales! But she will be giving me the bookings! I'm excited!

aerialspires
03-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Hmmm not sure if I'm in love with those 3 pieces... There's a little too much going on with the two grey necklaces I think. The pearls with gold flower I like a bit better but I'm not blown away as I was with the Fall 2009 and Spring 2010 pieces.

Looking forward to seeing the whole Fall 2010 collection!