WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Smartz Money-Legit?

Sourgrl24
03-24-2010, 09:23 AM
Does anyone know if Smartz Money is a legit company to work for? Never heard of them....Thanks.

cj85
03-24-2010, 09:33 AM
Is it, Smartz Money or Money Smartz?

Sourgrl24
03-24-2010, 09:42 AM
on the post card I got in the mail today it says Smartz Money.

WorkAtHomeSpace
03-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Any other info you can share with us...like a URL or something?

I found an ad...is this what it is?

No Products To Buy And Sell-Simply Use The Postcard They Give You To Introduce People To Their Company And They Do Everything Else! You get quality mailing lists and postcards! Smartz Marketing provides the postcards and leads monthly. Yes, you can make money by simply mailing their postcards. Not just a few bucks, you can honestly develop a nice part-time or full-time income like I have that pays 2 times a month...and your first checks start arriving in a matter of days! Don't be afraid to respond, they give a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! To get started send cash, money order, or call: Smartz Systems PO Box 971618 El Paso, TX 79997 Phone 1-915-546-9944 Fax 1-915-351-1419 Office Hours Tues.-Fri. 9:00 to 5:00 MT Ref ID: 14106 (Very Important) $5.00 for 50 leads and 50 FREE postcards! $10.00 for 100 leads and 100 FREE postcards!

Sound like a scam to me.

virgogirl
03-24-2010, 12:12 PM
I"m not sure about this one but I do know there are ways like this to make money with postcards . I"ve seen ads and people say they make money but I have never tried it.

wguest
03-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Sounds like a scam.

wahmteacher10
03-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Kind of seems like one of those stuffing envelope things to me, except I don't even know if you have to pay for those, because I've never inquired about doing one of those,I just know you don't get paid much and they expect you to do a lot!

Lihem
03-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Sourgrl24,

I believe, it is not a scam; it is a business opportunity. Yes, there is an upfront fee to start it.

In fact one of my friend is in this business; she asked me to join on Christmas time. She told me that if I join at that time, it could be free for me as a promotion to access 10 postcards on my account.

She encouraged me to pay the upfront fee in order to have access to more postcards and to get commission; she got paid $300 at the beginning, but I am not sure how much money she is making right now, I didn't ask her.

When people buy postcards from store, they pay first for cards and then shipping fee. With this one, you just choose the postcard you would like to send from your account, put the name and address of the person who receives it; it gets shipped to the person, you don't go to post office to send it. It is much cheaper and easier.

I didn't join, because in order to get commission, every month a person is expected to get people.

I wouldn't join it as a business, but if I were to send a lot of postcards to friends as a gift, I would join.

I don't remember the website address, but my friend showed me the website at the time.

Skeptic31
09-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Hey,Sourgrl24 anymore info. on Smartz Money System?Did you try it?Does it work?I know so MANY questions!LOL,just askin does anyone know 'bout this?

lecrisha82
09-28-2010, 10:48 PM
Well I think all who apply to this should be careful just in case.

sarahlorrain
09-29-2010, 06:33 AM
I agree that it sounds more like a business opportunity than a job. In other words - you aren't guaranteed to make money!