WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Starting Over

Adorism80
03-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Before I call the support line, I just wanted to put some feelers out there. Does anyone have information about starting over after being terminated for inactivity? I started selling Scentsy in September 09 but had just moved to a new area, had a 3 month old, etc. etc. basically, I didn't know how tough it could be to get going. But I want to sell Scentsy. I love the product, and wouldn't you know it: people are starting to ask me about it now! I wouldn't even mind if I have to start over by paying the 99 dollars because my upline wasn't that thrilling. Anyone sell in MA?

Jaimeb
03-22-2010, 05:23 PM
With the launch of our new software last October, a change was made to the process of reactivating deactivated Consultants. The same policy of waiting 6 months before a Consultant can come back applies; however, their previous account number is reactivated. They are asked to agree to the following terms:

1. They are not allowed to purchase a new starter kit or participate in the new Consultant Incentive Programs.

2. Their previous Consultant ID Number is reactivated.

3. They are restored to the title of Escential or Certified if their previous rank was Certified or higher.

4. They can change sponsors if they choose but will not count toward their Sponsor's incentive totals.

5. If they had downline members previously, they will not be restored to them.

6. They will be required to generate $150 in PRV in one of the next 3 months.

Adorism80
03-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the info. Just what I was looking for! btw, I am totally impressed with the new extended hours for consultant support! 5am-10pm MT! So handy.

Jaimeb
03-22-2010, 06:37 PM
You are welcome!

LAscents
03-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Actually, the policy has changed since the above info. The last info I have is from the mgr. of account services from 3/4/2010:

Process for re-joining:

1. Canceled for 2 months or less – generally reactivated account. If closer to 2 month, they contact sponsor to see if it’s ok to do that or if there was downline involved.
2. Terminated 3-5 months – if they want to reactivate, they have to place $150 order within 48 hours. No sponsor change.
3. Canceled 6 months or more, they have to complete the enrollment process again, new ID number, new starter kit and they CAN choose a different sponsor.

Questions or concerns contact accountservices@scentsy.com