WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Products on Web Site

Southerngal410
03-19-2010, 09:17 AM
I saw this morning that there are a lot of the new products on the web site!!!!!

I noticed that all of the make up has been completely redone which has freaked me out a little. My absolute favorite shade of lipstick is gone (they have all new colors) which I would have loved to have known about b/c I would have ordered lots of them! Also, the foundation's are completely different - instead of having numbers they now have names. How do we know what we match up to before?

I can't wait to see all of the new stuff!

cabimom
03-19-2010, 09:27 AM
I looked on the website out of curiosity. I have used AB in the past. I think everything looks really nice, love the packaging, but the prices are way out there. Even with a discount you would have to spend a lot of money. I know supposedly the products last longer because you are not supposed to use as much, but the initial investment in these days of financial crunches for people? What is AB thinking?

healthyskincana
03-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Ashley,
There is a product comparison list we have that tells you how the old ones match the new ones - some of the foundation shades are the same as some of the old ones. I don't have it available yet as I'm still at NTC, but you can message me for info. if you'd like.

BYHSGRC
03-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Hi! The conversion chart is on the website under "download forms"!