WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : BPA-Free Canteens

cutebags4u
03-17-2010, 11:52 AM
As a Creative Partner for Initials, I am thrilled to be able to offer the BPA-free aluminum Canteens to friends, family and co-workers! I went onto a website to research BPA and it is pretty scarey stuff! As always, personalization is FREE which is wonderful for all those sporting events, etc.!

Fortunately, timing is great for upcoming soccer/baseball/etc...with our March special!

https://www.myinitials-inc.com/sales%20tools/SHOPPORTUNITIES/MarchCustomerShopportunity.pdf

cabimom
03-17-2010, 08:53 PM
I have been using this type of water bottle since last year. My daughter works at a bicycle shop and they sell them. Your water actually tastes better too in addition to being safer. It is it really cool that Initials-Inc. has these to personalize. Another mark in the plus column for this company!! Love the You're Hired Line and Upper East Side Line too.

cutebags4u
03-18-2010, 07:08 AM
I agree wholeheartedly cabimom! I give Initials a lot of credit for seeking these out! I anticipate many youth sports teams embracing them as well since the personalization is included also! ;-)