WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wow!

TastefullyMI
02-28-2010, 07:27 AM
Just got the new catalogue yesterday (thank Elise!) and talk about impressed! So many things to pick from and such a beautiful layout.

I'll have to get a wish list going and see if I can add a piece or two to my growing S&D collection!

Have fun selling the new line, ladies!

ClaireMalone
02-28-2010, 03:41 PM
HI Jennifer...
Glad you like it, Isn't Elise the best, or at least i think she is. Personally I love every new piece and am just about to order some pieces that I don't own for no other reason than because I love it :) Let us know what you end up selecting as your favorite piece. My favorite changes every week- guess it depends on my mood.
Take care,
Claire

sdElise
03-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Thank you Jennifer! So happy to hear you love the new line!! We will be in touch!
;)