WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What is everyone up to??

FlickerScents
02-23-2010, 05:49 AM
The boards have been quiet.....that is normally a good sign that business is good and we are busy. I have been making contact with old leads, new leads, training new team mates ect.
I got a new toll free number and it is ringing off the hook....
SO, what has everyone else been up to??

imamomagain
02-23-2010, 08:09 AM
I have been battling a cold here since last week. Yuk! But---I am leaving tomorrow for Director Boot Camp and am super-excited about that! Should be a great time. I also got my congratulations email from Scentsy last night for earning the incentive trip to Hawaii!! I registered right away and picked snorkeling for my activity!
When I get back from Director Boot Camp, I have to get things ready for our team meeting and gear up for our Spring Catalog release...it's going to be a very busy March!

FlickerScents
02-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Good for you!! Congrats on your awards and trips. We all work hard and it is nice to be recognized for our hard work.

Ladyr
02-23-2010, 05:42 PM
I have been busy trying to recruit to move up to manager. I'm just about right there. I have recruited 3 this month. I'm really excited about all of this. I also have an open house scheduled for the first weekend in month

skcandles
02-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Way to go guys!

I've been trying to figure out how to make some sales, and working a bit one on one with a few team members

JolenaMiller
02-23-2010, 11:56 PM
Been very busy recruiting, supporting my team, organizing parties, craft fairs, vendor events, fundraisers, local business meetings, etc.

Plus working 2 other jobs until my husband gets back to work..

I am really excited because with all of the events I am booking and working on, I should be able to make my business my solo gig soon :)

FlickerScents
02-24-2010, 05:27 AM
Whoaaa. Sounds like we all are busy. I also carry candles with me so I can use my "smell and sell" method everywhere I go. People see my sign on the Jeep and ask about candles then I just ask them if they would like to smell a few. I always carry our best sellers with me.
Glad to see all you ladies are movin and grovin.....