WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Starting Off Great!

The Happy 4
02-16-2010, 05:43 AM
Wow, I just signed up for Watkins a few days ago and I have the ball rolling, lol. I have basically just been reading everything there is on the summit site and my regular one. Was a little nervous about telling my friends I joined. Just briefly mentioned it to my friends and family on facebook, just in my status message, one posting. Then lookout! I was getting messages from family and friends that I haven't chatted with in awhile. Asking me if they still carried certain items, if I could send them a catalog, and if I could send extra ones for them to share with friends and coworkers. OMG! First time I've ever had a response like that with a business I was in. This is great! Watkins is definitely the business for me. Perfect products, loyal customers and a great work from home opportunity all in one. Just made my first order for myself as well. :D I ordered FRUIT & VEGGIE COMPLEX(60) , MOOD PLUS (60), and
LIVING NATURALLY UPGRADE US. They included IMMUNERGY INCLUSION, CATALOG (EA) for free. Was a little nervous when it added to $123. But, after seeing the warm responses I had to get it. I want to have stuff I can pass out when someone asks for it! Lol.
Thanks for signing me up Bianca. Hope every month gets better and better. :D

littlescotia
02-16-2010, 10:06 AM
Congrats on joining! I'm on Bianca's team, also.

I find that people gravitate towards me too, when they know.

Lori

bianca5454
02-17-2010, 02:01 AM
What a wonderful way to start! Sharing your new home biz on facebook is a super avenue to get the word out!

Way to go! :)

haleigh
02-17-2010, 02:11 AM
Watkins is a great company! I used to sell for them but stopped when the economy got bad. I always had a lot of success selling on Craigslist. You should try it. :)

littlescotia
02-17-2010, 05:19 AM
Haleigh,

Are you aware of the "no selling" approach? If you are interested again (I haven't noticed a change in my business with the economy) I can send you some info! :)

Lori