WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

cpaw58
01-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Does anyone play the "How well do you know your hostess game"? If so, what questions do you use and how do you use it during your presentation? Do you think it helps with getting bookings?

I usually play the purse game and the deal or no deal game, but I want to mix it up a bit.

Thanks!

kmrmom2
01-20-2010, 08:47 AM
I would love any insight on any of these games! I only do the Right Left game that I sorta made up but everyone really like it! It is the only game I know! I am new and would love any new ideas you have!! Thank you very much! This site is such a big help for me! I kinda have uplines that don't really help so any information is great!!!!!

smokinhotjewelry
01-20-2010, 08:51 AM
I have never played it.. but did save it off one time when it was going around the boards.. here you go:

Give each guest a sheet of paper and ask them to answer these questions about their hostess. When all ten have been asked/answered then ask hostess to share her answers. Guest with the most correct answers wins your prize. You can add or change the questions with things like how many pets does she have, what's her middle name or maiden name, what month is her birthday, etc..

How Well do you know your hostess?

1. Where would she go on her dream vacation?

2. What kind of car would she buy if she could have her choice regardless of what it cost?

3. What is her favorite time of year?

4. What is her favorite T.V. show?

5. How will she spend her free jewelry credits...earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces or a combination?

6. What is her favorite color?

7. If she became a lia sophia consultant would it be for the money, the free jewelry or the free vacations she could earn?

8. How long has she been married OR what kind of guy would she choose, suit and tie or working man?

9. If you needed something and your hostess could give it to you would she?

10. What 2 friends will she say will help her double her free jewelry credits by picking a date tonight to host their own show.

What I do with this game is whoever gets the most correct will get $10.00 off their order. I do have tie breaker questions too and I will include them too, but I put them on a separate sheet and whoever has tied has to answer the tie breaker questions. If there is still a tie I give the $10.00 discount to both. Here is the first batch of 10.

1. What is your hostesses' favorite color?

2. What is her favorite food?

3. What is her favorite kind of jewelry (earrings, necklaces, rings, or bracelets)?

4. Does she like silver or gold jewelry?

5. What is her favorite movie?

6. What is her favorite TV show?

7. Who does she think will book a party today?

8. What is her dream vacation destination?

9. What is her favorite restaurant?

10. What is her favorite animal?

Tiebreaker questions:

1. Is your hostess a morning or night person?

2. Do you think she would be great doing this job (lia sophia advisor)?

3. What month is her birthday?

4. What is her birthstone?

5. What would her car of choice be regardless of cost?

6. What color would it be?

How well did you pay attention to your hostess?

Have the hostess give out the pens, and paper to the guest. Then the hostess will go into another room. You then ask the guest..1 is your hostess wearing lipstisk? 2 is she wearing earrings? 3 is she wearing a necklace? 4 does she have a bracelet on? 5 if so which arm? 6 is she wearing a watch? 7 if so which arm? 8 is she weraing rings?9 is she wearing tennis shoes? 10 or does she have slippers on? This is a 'did you really notice your hostess' game.

kmrmom2
01-20-2010, 09:32 AM
I have played a couple of these games! Thank you! It has been a long time, tho! I think I played them at a pamper Chef or something! But thank you. I will take note!!!