WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Coming back

Starsshine34
12-28-2009, 06:43 AM
I have tried ALL the candles/tarts out there & I can NOT find any that compare to SL.. I melt alot of tarts in my Scentsy warmers, but every tart/melt I have tried does not last long at all. I have been wasting money over & over again.. SL tarts last a LONG time with a STRONG scent throw..

I am excited to see what 2010 will be like being with SL.. Can not wait to see the NEW SCENTS..

BRING ON SUGAR COOKIE... LOL..

Sherry

PS: This was really hard for me because I was with Scentsy & was a Star Consultant. I had only 3 months to decide if I wanted to stay or leave before I go inactive.. Dec. 31 is my last day & I could have made it to DIRECTOR with me team, but did not feel right about the tarts.. They do not last long enough for me.. THIS IS JUST ME LADIES PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME, BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT WHAT I LIKE.. ;)

Wax Menagerie
12-28-2009, 07:29 AM
I was surprised when you left because our products and comp. plan are really awesome. Can't wait to see your anouncement that you're back! :)

successsweet
12-29-2009, 07:47 AM
I have tried ALL the candles/tarts out there & I can NOT find any that compare to SL.. I melt alot of tarts in my Scentsy warmers, but every tart/melt I have tried does not last long at all. I have been wasting money over & over again.. SL tarts last a LONG time with a STRONG scent throw..

I am excited to see what 2010 will be like being with SL.. Can not wait to see the NEW SCENTS..

BRING ON SUGAR COOKIE... LOL..

Sherry

PS: This was really hard for me because I was with Scentsy & was a Star Consultant. I had only 3 months to decide if I wanted to stay or leave before I go inactive.. Dec. 31 is my last day & I could have made it to DIRECTOR with me team, but did not feel right about the tarts.. They do not last long enough for me.. THIS IS JUST ME LADIES PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME, BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT WHAT I LIKE.. ;)

I thought you looked familiar...
another FORMER Scentsy consultant here.. :)

Good luck with Soylicious!

mandm'smommy
12-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Best wishes and much success in the new year. Congratulations on finding a company you are passionate about and I applaud you for making a difficult decision that was right for you.

Blessings,
Melissa

FlickerScents
12-29-2009, 12:05 PM
Good luck with your change.

Starsshine34
12-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Thank you Ladies.. It was very hard because their is many AWESOME Candle Companies out there..I will see what the Future holds for me with SL.. I am NOT worried at all..

Everyone is able to find a company that fits their OWN needs...

Best of Luck to ALL the Candle Ladies out there.. LOL... ;)