WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What career path did you choose?

lissa1184
12-26-2009, 08:37 PM
I am looking over the compensation plan and love that the company gives you three options to choose from. Which one did you choose?

GuyAndEvaGal
12-27-2009, 05:41 AM
Hi Melissa,
I chose to be an Enterprise Builder. I knew that I'd want to not only have parties but also mentor others and build a team. The choice of career paths is just one reason why our compensation plan is unique and one-of-the-kind.

Tazsa Ewbank
Guy and Eva Advisor

kimie
12-27-2009, 07:26 PM
I chose Enterprise Builder as well for the same reasons as Tazsa.

Kim Morrison
Guy and Eva Advisor
www.guyandeva.com/kim

GuyandEvaGlam
02-07-2010, 09:41 PM
I also chose the Enterprise Builder, because it affords me the opportunity to be rewarded by building a team of Advisors but also allows generous compensation for sales from my own parties. I like the blend of business goals!
I am just launching in Minnesota and am super excited to get started!
Best,
Katie Barrett Wiik

lissa1184
02-08-2010, 07:19 AM
Congrats Katie! With your enthusiasm and passion you are really going to rock this business!