WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to Me

LorettaA
12-19-2009, 05:45 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting my new pieces. Delivery is scheduled for Monday and I'm hoping the snow doesn't keep the delivery from arriving.

I've been wanting the Parker pieces and Audrey necklace for awhile and I can't wait to get them in my hands.

I also picked up some half-price and free pieces with the awesome specials we have had lately! Whoo, hooo!

Loretta
http://www.guyandevalady.com

GuyAndEvaGal
12-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Hi Loretta,
All of those pieces are really beautiful. You're going to love them!

Tazsa Ewbank
Guy and Eva Advisor

successsweet
12-26-2009, 06:45 AM
Have some questions-
What are the quota's
What is the compensation plan?

Thank you

GuyAndEvaGal
12-26-2009, 08:07 AM
Hi successsweet,
I'll send you a pm.

Tazsa Ewbank
Guy and Eva Advisor

juju_mom
12-26-2009, 08:54 AM
Hope it arrives soon!

lissa1184
12-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi Ladies~

I too am interested in the opportunity. I have already contacted Tazsa. I noticed that there were only about 30 advisors with the company. This is really a ground floor opportunity.

GuyAndEvaGal
12-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Hi Melissa,
I've responded to your inquiry. You're absolutely right...this truly is a ground floor opportunity. I've never had the chance to be a part of a company at its beginning stages. I've only heard about the success others have enjoyed who jumped on board when a company was first launched. So I'm really excited to see where Guy and Eva takes me.

Tazsa Ewbank
Guy and Eva Advisor