WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Power of 3, extended!

littledb
12-16-2009, 07:08 AM
Hi!

Randall extended the Power of III until June!!! This is awesome! I've had 2 team members promote this way, and 1 more who is promoting out the end of this month, plus a class who is going to promote in April!

I am soo excited! It is so much easier to promote this way!

All you need is 3 qualified (Bronze) recruits, and 3 actives.
Plus your Supervisor numbers!

If you are not a Supervisor, I recommend talking with yours about if this is something you feel is right for you. :-) It's soo much fun and very rewarding!

Debbie

ChicagoWahm
12-16-2009, 09:21 AM
Deb,

My goal is to reach supervisor by April 2010. With the power of three, does this mean I need to sponsor 3 people who need to bronze by (sell $700 net) in order for me to make supervisor by June? So I wouldn't need to sell $700 for the first two months/plus have a team sale of $2,000?

Thanks,
Phyllis

littledb
12-16-2009, 09:43 PM
Yes, in your whole Usborne Career, you need to have 3 bronzes. You then need 3 people who are active when you promote out, which means sell $350 in a 3 month time frame.

Then, for you, for two months in a row, need to\:

Sell $700 net
Have $2000 team sales net.

Definately talk to your supervisor and develop a game plan. It helps to have it mapped out. :-)

Good luck!

Debbie

ChicagoWahm
12-17-2009, 06:47 AM
Thanks Deb, I did speak with my supervisor and we are planning a game plan. Wish me luck!!

littledb
12-18-2009, 06:45 AM
Good luck! You can do it!