WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : This is Soooooooo Exciting

UsborneMomOf5
12-08-2009, 01:53 PM
BREAKING NEWS: EDC announces that Conspiracy 365 is NOT available through wholesalers and jobbers, including Baker & Taylor, (who sell to Amazon, etc.), Ingram's, and Follett.

The recent decision to cut out wholesalers is a huge vote of confidence in the sales force of Usborne Books & More, and I challenge each of you to take this opportunity to build your business with our best selling product. This decision will be reviewed in 90 days. You have a 90 day window to sell the subscription without being undercut by jobbers and Internet sellers.

A very large market for Conspiracy 365 is in schools and libraries, for which the subscription program was created. While subscription sales have been good, they should be much larger. I have heard only positive responses when the subscription program is presented to schools and libraries, with the only negative being that it was available at a discount through various distributors. Now, when you present the subscription to an account, and their reply is that they love it, but have to order through... you can let them know that it is not available through those channels. It will be available exclusively to Usborne Books & More, and retail stores serviced by EDC.

I am very pleased with the initial sales of Conspiracy 365; a record for the first three weeks of any title in our history.

I believe in Usborne Books & More and I support the integrity of the Home Business division and all your efforts. Together we can make this a national bestseller.

Randall White
CEO/President

Conspiracy 365

A Great Tool for Teachers

Download the newest handout Conspiracy 365 Discussion Questions for Book One – January this document is available in two formats - PDF and Word. ftp://www.ubah.com/FLYERS%20by%20HOME%20OFFICE/Conspiracy%20365/Discussion%20Questions/

littledb
12-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Yay!!!!

I love Home Office updates!

Debbie

ChicagoWahm
12-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Wooooooo hooooo!!