WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Breaking into the biz

daygomommie
12-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am here to locate a referral to find a place to access my abilities to help other people.

There is a pattern in my life to where people seek me out to ask me about what I would do if in their situation. My response isn't about me or what I would do but rather I can sense a specific being or beings and an event surrounding them perhaps their guardian angels most of the time it's a loved one and I get messages to tie the current event to the one around the person to help them. More and more this is happening.

I'll get a strong sense to contact someone and tell them one specific name. The most recent occurrence happened last week. I told someone a name of someone this person needed to talk to and left it at that. Turns out the name of the person who the person was supposed to contact was the wrong person but the right name just a different person. It turned out to be a long lost living aunt who came to let this person know about their brothers and sisters from an absent father they never knew about.

So I am writing this because I get a sense this is where I am supposed to write.

Please PM me or respond for leads.

It's ok if you don't believe in this stuff

ashs_momma
01-03-2010, 04:02 PM
i'd be very interested in talking to you about this. you can email me at angeleyezxoxo@ymail.com

goldenpons
01-07-2010, 01:47 PM
apply for a job through circleofstars.com to work for asknow.com and psychics.com
both very reputable companies that want people with real gifts and they pay well