WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AJ1974
11-26-2009, 04:45 PM
http://www.webanswers.com

If yes, how do you get paid from this company? How much they pay you? Can you use a checking method for the company to pay people by doing their work?

I do not understand their payment process system from their FAQ's. Could you please help me to clarify my situation?

I appreciate your support and look forward for your reply.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anthony

sharonklaus8567
11-26-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm thinking about working for them, but have not read through the FAQ's thoroughly yet. It appears to me that if your answer is picked, then you get money. It also appears that you have to have a Google Adsense account, which I'm not sure of either. I'm going to be doing a little research before I start this one. Keep in touch and maybe we can work together and support each other...kind of like a "team."

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.....Sharon :)

mestillaqt
11-27-2009, 01:18 AM
I have been working with them for the past couple of days. SharonKlaus, I think you are close. Anytime someone clicks on an ad on a page where you answered a question, you earn some money. When someone picks your answer as the best answer you get more money or something to the effect of that and your reply has the ability to earn a lot more money because of more exposure. I am still learning too. I have a google account and have noticed my views going up more since I started answering questions. I earned a little bit of money yesterday.