WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

KariC
11-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Can anyone give me some tips or suggestions on how to make simple but nice looking listings? I just want my listings to stand out when they are looked at. I do not want the listing its self to overshadow my items though. I have looked at Seller Sourcebook but not crazy about the templates and do not need image hosting as my main items only need 1 picture each. If anyone can point me in the right direction to learn how to make simple but stand out listings I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA!

Kari

Ezbeauty4u
01-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Well what you can do is the following
Back round make sure is plain white or you can use a nice simple color tissue paper

Make sure the light is good to no shine, too bright, too dark,blurry take couple of pictures upload them to you pc and choose the best one

make sure you also have a detailed description of size color year important facts that u as a buyer would ask is the item new or used look at top rated sellers listings

Good luck

mytwokids
01-13-2010, 05:02 PM
Check out the ebay store, blessedbydesigns. They did an entire makeover of my store and I love it! They also have individual templates, and I think they do custom work as well.

louispn
03-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Just spend some time to study some other people's listings which attract your attention. You can just learn from them and build up your own ones. eBay is just an open place that you can get whatever you like.