PDA

View Full Version : Successful Holiday Bazaar!

Soy_Candles
11-22-2009, 08:41 AM
I just wanted to share with everyone about holiday bazaar yesterday. It was so successful!!!

My first compliment came from a lady that came up to my table and said "You are what I smell!". She told me she smelled this amazing smell when she came in the front door. (The bazaar was in a large school and I was in the gym on the far corner. Because the room was so large I knew I could not fill it with fragrance so I melted my Caramel Macchiato Coffee candle and put the Pina Colada in the warmer). When she reached my table she was so excited. And so was I! My 1 candle and 1 warmer with 3 cubes in it had filled the entire gym with fragrance and was creeping out the front door!!!!

I also had lots of people comment on how true our fragrances were to their names. I sold quite a bit of product. Booked several parties and have 3 people interested in joining.

My other success was on my drawing. I used the entry forms on our back office and offered a drawing for a free candle to one winner. But at first people were not entering the drawing. So I had some of the melts in blueberry and birthday cake. I put them into little ziplock bags I had and wrote the scent on the back of my card and taped the bag to the card. Then I told them if they entered they would get a free sample. It was a huge hit!

I love this business it is so easy! Oh, and this bazaar was 2 hours from my home in a new area.

lissa1184
11-22-2009, 03:28 PM
Congrats on your success Katie!!

lindsayhogan
01-06-2010, 09:36 PM
good for share with all. and congrates for evry home successfull holiday bazar.
;)