WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Problems with the site?

jnmurra
11-19-2009, 09:01 AM
Am I the only one having issues with the site today? I am about ready to pull my hair out, but I don't know if it's my computer or the site itself? I don't seem to be having any issues with any other site I visit, though. :confused:

meg27599
11-19-2009, 09:07 AM
it's the site..has to be.

But I found if I go to my histyory and find a link directly to a forum I can get in that way.

So this link:

http://www.wahm.com/forum/join-discussions-meet-other-wahms-33/471010-whats-your-favorite-winter-time-supper.html

Will get me to JTD

But wahm.com/forum times out. *shrug*

MrsCyrcus
11-19-2009, 09:12 AM
I was having to wait awhile for the page to move on when I click to post, but it seems to be speeding up some now.

Kelbell
11-19-2009, 09:30 AM
It's not timing out on me as bad today (I couldn't even get in the other day)..but it did post one of my posts twice in the other thread. It wasn't like one after the other either, there were a few comments from others first, then my post posted again. Wahm is possessed today!! :D

meg27599
11-19-2009, 09:41 AM
Kelly I saw that and was really confused. LOL I thought maybe you wanted to add something or change something or whatever. It just made no sense.

jnmurra
11-19-2009, 02:23 PM
I *think* it might finally be okay? I was able to post a second ago, so I'll hold my breathe and see if this one goes through too! (Something that I haven't been able to do all day - two posts back to back! LOL!)