WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Gym Event...

Neha_Sensaria
11-14-2009, 02:01 PM
I am So excited! I did a shopping event at my gym today and it went so well!

The traffic wasn't all that great BUT I wrapped 3 people and one of them lost 11 inches!!!!! She is so excited and has signed up as a loyal customer.

The other lost 3 and is going to have a party and is almost sure she will be a distributor otherwise she'll be a loyal.

The third will call me with results (she couldn't stick around to be measured)

I also booked 3 parties and have a lot of potentials!

Very excited!!! Just had to share :)

Sirrell
11-14-2009, 02:40 PM
I did a couple of gym events when I was with Monavie. since then tho corp. sald no more as some gym got sued from one of their clients ....so I couldnt do the Monavie anymore there.
I've thought about trying to wiggle my way into an event there with It Works..if nothing else order one of the mens t-shirts and wear it to work out...lol

ItWorks! 4 Me
11-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Neha!

Sounds like you did great!! Did the gym owner have a notice up about the event, or did you approach them?

Great on getting the parties booked too....You are sizzlin! :p

LisaKuhel
11-15-2009, 09:12 AM
Awesome!

Congratulations!