WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wrknmom
11-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Hi... I just started with QuickTate and am having a hard getting anyone to answer my emails. Are they legit? Has anyone gotten paid yet? Thanks!

jenn7600
11-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Extremely legit. Been with them for a few months and have been paid with no problems.

Mel123
11-03-2009, 04:05 PM
That's good to hear :-)

tampaprincess
11-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi... I just started with QuickTate and am having a hard getting anyone to answer my emails. Are they legit? Has anyone gotten paid yet? Thanks!

Have you tried IM-ing with yahoo or through TypistLink (Pidgen or whatever you're using)?

kjones2799
11-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Yes they are defintely legit I have been working for them for a little over a year now and I love it.

phamilton
11-03-2009, 08:46 PM
I too have been working for them and have received my pay. The guides through the Pidgin are they to help you but be sure to read all instructions thoroughly for the answer before asking them. I'm sure they would not appreciate being interrupted from their work to answer questions that have already been covered in the printed instructions that you have available to you.

beth67
11-07-2009, 06:14 PM
They're definitely legit! I've been working for them since late August. Took a break for about 3 weeks or so and logged in tonight and still plenty of work. They pay on time, if the pay day is on a weekend, I've found they will pay you the following Monday. :)
Beth