WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : BLING shirts and Bags!

AletheaAnderson
10-27-2009, 01:59 PM
WOW!

Check for today's email, we have some HOT HOT HOT new black shirts with sparkly letters and the Mia Bella Bags!

Like Christmas, whoo hoo!

DebraFerrie
10-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Just saw that...black is my color to wear with jeans so I'll be in my Bella Bling for sure

Better and Better every day!

razzle-dazzle
10-27-2009, 02:48 PM
I am excited about these! They are a must get!! can't wait till we can order them!! :)

FlickerScents
10-27-2009, 03:09 PM
They are nice....I got one last summer after seeing some of the girls from Montana had them to wear. One bit of advice....if you are gifted in the upper area order a size larger in the "snug fit" style. You will attract more than candle customers in this shirt ;). It is a great shirt though....and very soft to the touch.

poncesand
10-27-2009, 03:18 PM
I can't wait to get my hands on some of that bling!!! Black is my choice too.

AletheaAnderson
10-27-2009, 03:21 PM
That is hilarious, power to the gifted ones!

DebraFerrie
10-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Gifted? Too funny

JhannaDawson
10-27-2009, 03:56 PM
i've got one of those shirts and they are wonderful! I highly recommend them to everyone.

FlickerScents
10-28-2009, 04:05 AM
I'm gifted and I do not have more power ;)

candlelights
10-28-2009, 07:08 AM
Ditto for me...love the bling bling shirts and i will be getting the black and the bag...cant wait till they come out for us to order!!!!!

AvParties4u
10-28-2009, 07:41 AM
I like the new Bling, shirts and bags.
Very nice :)

ckgurly
10-29-2009, 07:47 AM
I have the black bag and I love it!!!! I get comments on it every where I go!

AletheaAnderson
10-29-2009, 07:59 AM
How do some of you have shirts and bags if they are just now an item offered by the company???

FlickerScents
10-29-2009, 08:33 AM
When I went to fling Summer 08...some of the girls from Montana had the shirts. They are friends with the lady that makes the shirts. I emailed one of them for info and ordered some shirts. The deal just went down with home office to supply them.

ckgurly
10-29-2009, 09:09 AM
This was a supply link for my teams training website... I ordered mine a few months ago...

joli
10-29-2009, 10:43 AM
The bling shirts and bags are very cute! Will they be available in different colors? I can't wait to order them I need a birthday present for myself LOL

Can someone tell me how big the bags are?

divamom
10-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Yes the shirt and bag is very nice, I have both as well as flicker mentioned someone from my team who attended fling shared the site with us, some of us ordered them it is great that they will now be available from the back office. I am ordering the other shirt I don't have, really nice I would highly recommend everyone get them if you can.

I have a black bag, it comes in lavender as well.

Michelle

P.S. Check your emails from today you can order the blink bag/shirts now plus pre-order the new simmer pots to be shipped by end of next week.

KathyBlack
10-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Flickerscents. . .you are too funny!!!!! :p

I plan to get one in my next order! Love the black!! Very sophisticated!!!

Louann
11-02-2009, 06:49 PM
I agree! Whenever I wore my bling shirt (from my previous company) I would get so many comments. Can't wait to get my shirt from mia Bella! It's also the perfect "uniform" to wear at home shows and vendor events. This way I dont have to worry about what to wear.