WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Holiday Home Party ideas

designsuccess
10-26-2009, 05:05 PM
I was curious as to what you all are doing for Nov/Dec parties?
Anything different and Christmasy?
I am ordering the Pampermint set and using that at Spa parties in Nov and to advertise the set.
Plus,buying some little socks at the $$ store to use.

Any other ideas??

designsuccess
10-27-2009, 09:47 PM
No ideas for your parties for the Holidays??

MLuvsthisBiz
10-28-2009, 07:00 PM
Hi there!!

I've found that I can call my parties anything on the surface but they always come down to the same thing....telling the @rbon story and praising the R9 system lol it seems to be what everyone wants to hear.

But I love approaching with foot spa, spa nights, etc. You could do makeup classes with Krista Embry's DVD's, a cookie exchange and a sale on gift certificates (they can purchase $100 of gift certificates for $80....using the preferred client discount), personal shopping appointments in a relaxed, no pressure environment....etc. If a hostess gets excited about using her hostess rewards to knock out her holiday gift list.....oh that's fun!

I just always have to remind myself not to spend time coming up with ideas or making cute invitations and just getting out there and filling my calender!! I've been guilty of that so many times HaHa!

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of ideas.....what else you guys????

designsuccess
10-28-2009, 09:27 PM
You are right!
Thanks for the gift certificate idea!
Our NVP tells us to stick to the presentation we always do but she also suggested Holiday party ideas to make them special and adding some different things,like the cookie exchange -ladies love this-and special deals in Dec.(she does 2 special deals twice a year)
Plus more ideas,we are always getting fresh,new ideas on our training calls which I love, but thought you ladies might have something different to share,
I think for my next party in Nov I am going to suggest a Chocolate Buffet and also buy some Christmas booties/socks at the $$ store and give the ladies these to wear after doing the 'Pamper the Feet' party with the Pampermint set.

steffk
10-29-2009, 06:30 AM
As gifts you could put together little stockings stuffed with a few goodies. I love the cookie exchange idea. That's fun!

designsuccess
10-29-2009, 09:27 AM
Thats a neat idea Steff,thanks!!
I might do that I have the Ginger Citrus minis.I was going to give some as Teachers gifts.