WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone try this recipe yet?

Watkins4LifeCC
10-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Oh I am so excited to try this, just waiting for my Omelet & Souffle Seasoning to come in!

Cheesy Roasted Garlic Bake

8 oz Colby Jack cheese, shredded
4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
8 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3 tbsp Watkins Roasted Garlic Snack & Dip Seasoning
1/3 cup green onions, chopped
1 tbsp Watkins Omelet & Soufflé Seasoning

Combine all ingredients; spread into a deep-dish pie pan. Bake at 350ºF until bubbling (about 15 minutes). Serve with crackers or pita chips.

Pita Chips
Watkins Garlic Liquid Spice
Tortilla flat bread
Watkins Chili Powder
Watkins Seasoning Salt

Brush liquid spice on both sides of tortillas. Sprinkle with chili powder and seasoning salt on both sides. Use pizza cutter to cut tortillas into bite size chips. Bake at 400ºF for 3-5 minutes, until golden and crisp. Let cool and serve.

The Watkins Man
10-26-2009, 02:17 PM
Sounds good

rhondap
10-26-2009, 02:45 PM
I love the Watkins Omelet and Souffle seasoning.

bianca5454
10-27-2009, 03:18 AM
Not yet, but it does sound wonderful!

I, too, like the Omelet & Soufflé Seasoning~ Mmmm........I'm ready for those Winter season warm dishes.

AvParties4u
10-28-2009, 02:58 PM
This sounds great..
I'll have to try this.

Teresa :)