WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

littledb
10-24-2009, 10:18 AM
This is going to be soo awesome!

Last week we were very excited to receive a full-page write up in Publishers Weekly about our acquisition of Kane/Miller and Conspiracy 365. However, it gets better. CONSPIRACY 365 is being featured on the COVER OF PUBLISHERS WEEKLY, October 26, edition. The cover is a FOUR PAGE FOLDOUT, and, there’s more, ... we also have the back cover and inside back cover. THE COVER plus five more pages in PUBLISHERS WEEKLY! This investment is unprecedented, and our largest advertising promotion ever. This is in conjunction with the release of CONSPIRACY 365 by the largest trade publishers around the world, including Random House and Hachette, the two largest, who expect great things from this series. Publishers Weekly hits the newsstands next week and retails for $8, but not to worry, I have purchased enough copies for each Supervisor and will mail one to you next week!

The trade launch of Conspiracy 365, in stores worldwide, is January 1, 2010. However, this exciting new series will be available to be delivered to Usborne Books & More Consultants on our lucky day, Friday, 13th of November. Yes, you have a full six-week advantage on the retail trade. When negotiating for the exclusive U.S. rights to this terrific series, a significant advantage in our favor was the sales force of Usborne Books & More, yes, you are known internationally. Consequently, the eyes of the world are on Usborne Books & More to evaluate our effectiveness for a major book launch.

I am excited about this opportunity, and I know you will rise to the occasion; consequently, I challenge you to sell out the entire first print run of 20,000 before they hit the retail stores. To accomplish this, you must present Conspiracy 365 Book Series (http://www.Conspiracy365US.com) to your customers now. We will have a marketing e-mail for you next week to send with a pre-order form. Plan a launch party and have the books delivered to your own home on lucky Friday, 13th of November. This book launch is a major event in the publishing industry, and you have it first.

I believe in YOU, and I believe in USBORNE BOOKS & MORE, and I can't wait until November 13th. We are having an incredible Fall Selling Season and it just got better!

Randall

UsborneMomOf5
10-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Wow, this IS exciting.

littledb
10-24-2009, 07:26 PM
I still need to read the first chapter! It's available online. I'm going to print it ou and get my sneak peak. I hear the book is awesome.

Ambassadors got an advanced copy and so far all I've heard are great things!

Debbie
Conspiracy 365 (http://www.conspiracy365thebook.com)