WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : pennsylvania?

FloraShakesItUp
10-07-2009, 12:11 PM
hello.... i stumbled across It Works today, and i think that it is absolutely amazing!!

I am curious as to find out if there is a distributor near me, I am in south central PA. I am interested in the business.

you can email me directly at fdahl82 at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Flora

Kelly Buechlein
10-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Hello and welcome!

Parties are awesome, I will check on PA and let you know.

FloraShakesItUp
10-07-2009, 06:04 PM
ok so i thought of a few questions....

~so if you're doing parties, or even just individual sales, do you make your money up front at that time? or is it all sent to the company and then sent once a month or however in commissions checks?

~when you do an expo, are you doing the wraps for free?

~when you get a LC are they locked into you?

~when you do a party, do you carry inventory? or is it put in on your part and shipped to them?

~are we limited to taking cash? What if we take checks or credit cards? I know I can get a propay account, and that will allow me to process c.c's but is something available thru the company?

I have done romance parties before and the parties were fun to do, I def. LOVED the $$ I made, but after doing them for awhile, the products were taking a toll on my fiance and I's ethics and morals... and I am pretty sure our pastor wouldn't approve of them either! lol

thanks again girls,
flora

Kelly Buechlein
10-07-2009, 06:40 PM
~so if you're doing parties, or even just individual sales, do you make your money up front at that time? or is it all sent to the company and then sent once a month or however in commissions checks?

You pay wholesale for the wraps and you can sell them for whatever you want. The average seems to be about $25 for a wrap at a party. So if you have a party of 10 ladies you will bring home $200. The monthly commission is from your customer base that signs up to receive wholesale and you receive that monthly. There are other bonuses in addition to your customer base. If you sign up 4 customers in your first 30 days you receive $100 in product, so now you are making 100% profit when selling those wraps if that is what you choose you get.

~when you do an expo, are you doing the wraps for free?

No, you will charge at the expo. The only time you would wrap for free is if meeting with a spa or salon owner and you would wrap them on the spot.

~when you get a LC are they locked into you? yes, they will be a customer for min of 3 months, but the average customer stays for 7 months. Their ID is tied to you.

~when you do a party, do you carry inventory? or is it put in on your part and shipped to them?

The party is to introduce the Ultimate Applicator which is our lead product and wrap them that night. After they lose inches and want more product you fill out customer loyal form and they become your customer.

~are we limited to taking cash? What if we take checks or credit cards? I know I can get a propay account, and that will allow me to process c.c's but is something available thru the company? During the party my customers pay with cash or check for the wraps. When filling out customer loyal form for more product they can use credit card which is entered when you place the order on the company website.

I have done romance parties before and the parties were fun to do, I def. LOVED the $$ I made, but after doing them for awhile, the products were taking a toll on my fiance and I's ethics and morals... and I am pretty sure our pastor wouldn't approve of them either! lol

I only carry enough wraps for the party. I dont carry retail because the customer is going to want wholesale instead of retail anyway. Take a look at the training link I sent and check out the $454 for more specific details

thanks again girls,

ItWorks! 4 Me
10-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Flora!

You can absolutely earn profit from retail sales as well, and you don't HAVE to carry the inventory. Just like a wholesale customer, they can sign up (or you can sign up) retail customers through your website. You earn difference between retail and wholesale PLUS commision on the volume. (Sweet!).

It is good however to have some wraps on hand for marketing, parties, etc, but you do not have to carry inventory..especially while you are starting out.

Also, if you decide to be recruiting scout and build a business as well, you earn monthly commission on that volume in addition to WEEKLY fast start bonuses. Every Distributor you enroll that is on autoship and gets 2 loyal customer sin 30 days helps them to be Fast Start qualified and generates a $100 fast start bonus for each and every personally enrolled distributor you help qualify! Of course there is also the $600 monthly car bonus when acquiring your 60 loyal customers.

This is a very product driven company...we are helping people both physically to be the best they can be in divine health, and financially!

God bless!:)