WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Booking parties

*Lyndsey*
10-05-2009, 07:52 AM
Hi ladies!!

I am so excited about this business! I have alot of people interested but I would love to turn them into hosts for parties! I offer a free wrap if they book a party of 5 or more paying customers.

What are some ways you book your parties?

Kelly Buechlein
10-05-2009, 09:44 AM
I offer the hostess a free wrap with 6 or more. This seems to working in my area. I am dabbling with the idea to offer a facial to anyone that books a party that night and will give them the facial at their party. Will depend on the response during the party I guess.

*Lyndsey*
10-05-2009, 02:08 PM
That is areally great idea Kelly!

Neha_Sensaria
10-05-2009, 03:20 PM
I've been doing a free wrap to a party with 8 or more (though I am changing it to 6 and I usually give it anyway) and I also a second half price wrap for booking that night.

IamBlessed
10-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Great ideas girls! I haven't kicked the party side of my biz off yet but I really want to. Neha I love the free wrap with one half price when they book that night! And Kelly, your idea about the facials is great too! I love reading about what is helping our businesses succeed and grow!! Be blessed!

ItWorks! 4 Me
10-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Hi, Lindsey!

Welcome to It Works! I noticed your post and wanted to let you know how excited I am for you!

Here are a few more fun ideas for Wrap Events!:

A "Wrap & Lose Spa Event" is a fun excuse to get the girls together anytime. You can also add a "Wrap Party" to any of your favorite group events…

Girls Night "In"
Bridal Shower
Bachelorette Party
Birthday Party
Guys Football Sunday
Ladies Church Event
Mom Event

Anyone can earn FREE Body Applicators and FREE Surgery Free Face Lift Applications through a "Hostess Rewards Program"!

$30 FREE Personal Wrap for the Hostess of the “Wrap & Lose Event” with a minimum of 6guests participating at special event pricing and/or

10 percent of the total “Wrap & Lose Event” sales with a minimum of 6 guests participating at the special event pricing.

$50 Big Event Bonus! When you host a “Wrap & Lose Event” with a minimum of 10 individual orders totaling at least $700 or more at your Event.

$50 Hostess Booking Bonus! When you host a “Wrap & Lose Event” with a minimum of 6 individual orders and your It Works! Consultant obtains 2 or more future “Wrap & Lose Event” bookings from your Event. (Hostess Bonus is redeemed upon completion of at least two future events and providing the events each have six individual orders and are held within 90 days of your Event)

Looking forward to hearing your updates Lindsey! :)