WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tupperware in the dishwasher

mom2for
10-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi Tupperware ladies!

I have a question for you. When I put my Tupperware plates or bowls in the dishwasher, they come out with white marks all over them. I have to wash them all by hand so that they dont get ruined.

Do you have any advice? I thought all Tupperware was dishwasher safe.

Thanks for your help.

LeighM
10-03-2009, 07:09 AM
I know that bowls should always be on the top rack, but the plates should be fine. I always put mine in the dishwasher and they don't have any marks on them. I usually hand wash my cups since we use them so often. But I don't put anything on the bottom rack except the plates. Try that! If that doesn't work for you, contact your consultant for replacements.

HTH!

Ravish30
10-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Most of Tupperware is dishwasher safe for the top rack. Like Leigh, I only place my plates on the bottom rack and the rest of my TW goes on my top rack. I have never had a problem with spots. Have you tried the Cascade Plastic Booster?

joanho2001
10-03-2009, 01:17 PM
some powdered detergent will leave white marks, usually liquid doesn't
Joan