WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ncgirl3608
09-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Has anyone else experienced this? I have had other experiences but nothing like this. My mom says we are sensitive and I have had dreams that have came true, feelings about things that I was right about, knew the gender of my son the day I found out I was pregnant, saw my cousin who passed away years ago, and have dreams of talking with my father who passed away last year...but nothing like this. I bought an antique silver heart shaped pewter jewlery box from an estate sale and a gorgeous vintage 1950s pale blue chiffon dress. I honestly get chills and a sensation on my neck and arms when I hold these items. I bought the dress to sell and am considering keeping it because I hate to part with it. It does not even fit me LOL. I am actually considering losing about 15 pounds so I can fit in it. No where to wear it of course:) Anyone? Thanks!

craftydelisa
09-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Objects can record energies just the same as places do. You may be picking up on this. I work with gemstones and crystals and have to be careful when picking them up as I have been made physically ill before. I have also come across other items that have strong energies. I always try to sense an items energy before touching it because of the negative effect somethings have had on me.

ncgirl3608
09-30-2009, 12:29 PM
Thanks for taking the time to respond and explain. BTW, as an artist and writer, I really like your website:) Just checked it out.

craftydelisa
10-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks. I have been redoing the site and putting a lot of work into it. I have changed the banner about 13 times. lol. I may change it again. lol.

If you would like to discuss energies more you can pm me.

Critter
10-01-2009, 11:56 PM
HI, Good point on the stones, they can store energy. And people who know how can put their energy into objects intentionally. If you come across a stone that has neg energy within it you can do a couple things to clear it. 1) you can bury it for a few days or until you get the feeling that the stone is OK now.. 2) you can put it in sunlight for a few days 3) you can put it in water with sea salt for a few days.

Once the stone is restored it's natural energy and light will begin to come forth. Now, if the being within the stone is dead/gone and the stone is empty.. then you can put your own energy into the stone.. and put these in a place in your room.. and during the day if you feel run down or whatever, you can focus on these stones and take the energy stored in them for your use. :) Or carry one with you in your purse and if feeling run down, hold it in your left hand and draw the energy in. To put energy into a stone you hold with your right hand...

As for the chills, I have found that that is usually the sign of a spirit. As for your sensitivity, pm me if you wish and we can talk. :)

Betsy
10-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Evey object holds energy. When a psychic, medium, clairvoyant "reads" an object it is called psychometry.

You can read the past and future from objects.

Yes, I have heard about cleansing stones and objects. I usually let things sit in the sunlight.

Very wise not to just go trouching things, Crafty. I do that also.

Thanks ladies for sharing your knowledge.

Betsy

Betsy Balega (http://www.betsyjo.org)

Critter
10-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Evey object holds energy.

Betsy Balega (http://www.betsyjo.org)

Yes, and organic objects often have what some would call a 'spirit' within it. Anything 'alive' is.. well.. alive. Such as a tree, or even rocks. Such as Earth. :) When the natural spirit of that organic object is no longer with in it, we consider it dead, or empty. And it can be used as a vessel.

Lightningbug
10-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but I love your site and artwork, Craftydelisa, - just gorgeous! Very impressed.

But yes, I do agree that objects can hold energy. Not just stones and natural items such as crystals, but any object which has a psychic or emotional attachment for the owner, even something he/she has had around their person for a long time.

I say if you get a pleasant "attracted" sensation about a certain object, it might be that this object and you are especially suited to one another. -
:)

craftydelisa
10-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks.

I wanted to add about setting stones in water to cleans them, be careful doing this, some stones will disolve. So don't let them set too long.

ncgirl3608
10-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the insight everyone!

cristina
10-06-2009, 09:08 AM
wow things sure have changed around here. I haven't been here in a long time.

I love getting energy from old things, and the smells. When I was a child I would visit an antique store with my mom. I loved every object there. There were even 'scary" objects, or what i picked up to be scary, and some lovely memories in most things.

But yes, definitely energy is always around an object, and the person who used the object before, that energy is still there too.

;)

Critter
10-07-2009, 10:53 PM
I just want to mention, that some people will call all of their energy back to them .. some do so while they are alive .. some when they're dead.. so sometimes, you may find an object that is empty of a person's energy. It's just old. :)

ncgirl3608
10-08-2009, 05:52 AM
I also love going to antique stores. There is a coffee shop right by an antique store where I live and I am a frequent customer to both:)