WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mom2for
09-28-2009, 06:03 PM
I am a member to one of the warehouse clubs. I do not do a lot of shopping there, because I do not have a big pantry, so storage is an issue for me. I can't buy a case of green beans because the price is a little better.

There are certain items that are good deals though and I buy them regularly at the club. Milk is usually $1.00 cheaper per gallon. Bread is a good deal if I plan to make a lot of sandwiches for lunch. Meat is a great price compared to grocery stores. I use instant coffee, and buying there saves a lot. Also, I buy hot dogs in the bulk package, then I separate 5 or 6 into sandwich baggies and freeze them.

Do you know of any products that are really worth buying in bulk?