WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Sirrell
09-11-2009, 09:24 AM
weekend. Picking my upline up at the airport this a.m. then shooting down to Long Beach convention center and setting up the booth.
Its for the esthetician trade show and it should be really good...I'll keep you all posted on how it goes...wish me luck...
Sirrell

LisaKuhel
09-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Great news!

Have fun, can't wait to hear all about it!

itreallyworks
09-11-2009, 12:12 PM
you guys will do fantastic! can't wait to hear about it. should be better than the "fraud" show a few weeks ago at the convention center. lol

Kelly Buechlein
09-11-2009, 01:53 PM
How exciting. I am doing one in Chicago with Melody next month. I cannot wait! I am sure you will work hard, but play hard too. LOL

itreallyworks
09-14-2009, 05:59 PM
How did it go Sirrell??

Neha_Sensaria
09-14-2009, 07:16 PM
yeah how did it go? i might be doping my very first one this weekend and I would LOVE to hear your experience!

Sirrell
09-14-2009, 08:23 PM
let you all know the ins and outs when I get home...so stay tuned..we did live thru it and had fun...

Sirrell
09-16-2009, 04:32 PM
I didn't have electricity and couldnt run the DVD loop. Next time I will. I think folks can watch it until someone is ready to talk to them...So I highly recommend getting it.
Sat was slow did only a few wraps and got some leads. Sunday was pretty crazy busy even with 4 of us there. I wrapped 13 people and got alot of good leads. Monday was a short day and slow also..All in all I got 2 distributors to sign up and a ton of good leads to go on.

How do you all like the client generator? Is that something I should put all my leads in? I know a few of them maybe distributors but isnt the CG mostly for LC's?
Thanks just don't want to mess up my leads and not do this the right way.
Any info would be appreciated.
Sirrell