WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DawnInWV
09-11-2009, 08:18 AM
I've only worked for Key For Cash a few months, and there hasn't been any decent work for the last few weeks.

Does anyone know of any data entry jobs similar to Key For Cash?

danasurvey
09-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Data entry jobs are really tough to come by, but I remember seeing a couple posts in the last few weeks in this section of the forum. You may want to try searching this section for "data entry"

Also, I posted this thread awhile back:

http://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommuting-moms-34/445760-10-real-work-home-jobs-3.html

and a member called datagirl39 posted about a data entry opportunity that she was doing.

Hope this helps.

DawnInWV
09-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Thanks! I'm always looking for something to do at home. I have one child who started pre-school, and now it's just my 3 year old daughter with me at home. It'll be easier with just one child now to do some more online work.

anniekatt
09-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Hi, I believe youdata is somewhat in that category.
This is a great place for answers.and help.
I'm sure others will chime in.

Wishing you the best,

Annie

Oops--I see you already know of that one.
Check out cashle, perhaps...

aalexander
09-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Cashle is a GPT site and I personally love it.
It's not exactly keys for cash,but you only need
1.00 to cash out to pay pal.

DawnInWV
09-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks everyone for your input :)

DawnInWV
09-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Cashle is a GPT site and I personally love it.
It's not exactly keys for cash,but you only need
1.00 to cash out to pay pal.

Do you have any problems with completing offers and not getting credit? On Cash Crate that used to happen to me alot.

aalexander
09-12-2009, 08:08 PM
So far so good.I mostly recruit but the offers I have done
were ok...:-)

Do you have any problems with completing offers and not getting credit? On Cash Crate that used to happen to me alot.

blessed26
09-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Hi, Just do your research on the data entry sites. There are lots of scams out there. However, you can find some legitimate companies like ChaCha and QuickTate.

DawnInWV
09-14-2009, 06:41 AM
So far so good.I mostly recruit but the offers I have done
were ok...:-)

I just signed up using you as a referral. I'll give it a try :)

aalexander
09-14-2009, 10:46 AM
I just signed up using you as a referral. I'll give it a try :)

Thankyou for signing up.I think you will like it.I'm testing another site,will see how that goes...:-)