WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : In Need of Help!

Southerngal410
09-08-2009, 09:39 AM
I am trying to place an order online and am really confused and could use some help!

My sister is ordering the FC5 Face Set and the RE9 Nutrimen Set. Her product totals are $202.00. I figured the tax on it and it is $14.82. I want to give her a 10% discount which would take off $20.20 so her new total is $196.62 with tax. I'm adding in $8.00 to ship it to her from me so her grand total is $204.62. She gave me her credit card information to use for her order.

With this order I am also ordering a set of Holiday Catalogs for $5.00 and the host RE9 Body Set for $25.00.

During checkout it is showing that all of the above is costing $192.66 and that is what is due, So, my question is how do I charge her credit card the $204.62? The total profit on this order is $70.70 minus the $20.20 I am taking off so I should have a total profit of $50.50. I know that I can call in the order but then I can't give her any discount and won't be able to get my catalogs and body set.

Any ideas for what I need to do? Thanks a million!

steffk
09-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Ashley did you get it figured out already? If not, let me know and I'll walk you through it. :)

Southerngal410
09-08-2009, 02:42 PM
I did not. Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

steffk
09-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Sorry I'm just now replying Ashley! The best thing to do is to call the order into Arbonne or generate a client id#. With the client id you will be able to shop for them and Arbonne will charge them full retail price. Then in your next check Arbonne will give you the balance.

healthyskincana
09-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Ashley,
If you haven't placed it yet...call the order into @. You use your sister's credit card and your credit card. Tell them it's a retail order. Charge the amount you want to your sister's card and the rest on your card.

As Steff said the 35% will be in your next check so you can apply that to your credit card.

I hope that makes sense. If not you can go to my profile and email me as I get that faster and I can help explain it better.

Good luck and I hope I wasn't too late : )