WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thigh Wrap Results...

punkin360
09-07-2009, 04:30 AM
Well...I couldn't wait to wrap my thighs after the awesome results on my tummy. I wrapped them yesterday but only measured across the biggest part. When I removed The Ultimate Applicators the results were......

A LOSS OF 1 INCH OFF EACH THIGH!!! :-)

When I got up this morning I measured again and there was an additional 1/2 inch off each thigh!

This product truly is AMAZING!!

~Diana

Neha_Sensaria
09-07-2009, 06:13 AM
OMG! That's fantastic! Great results :)
I need to wrap my thighs! I haven't done anything other than my tummy yet and I'm having great results there but I have the saddlebags on my thighs...hoping this can help me rid of them once and for all!
Thanks for the Monday morning inspiration! :)
Neha

ItWorks! 4 Me
09-07-2009, 07:06 AM
Diana!

Congratulations on your results! We can feel your excitement and energy around all of the positive results you are getting....and it is like experiencing our first results all over again! LOL

You might want to consider focusing on your tummy or thigh zone specifically and wrapping consistently every 72 hours while using Defining Gel 2x a day in between wraps (if you aren't already). You may be even more amazed about results when targeting zone specific areas consistently over several applications!

Keep us posted on all your updates! We are LOVING it!:p

punkin360
09-07-2009, 07:40 AM
Thanks Neha & Rita!! :-)
I got a little antsy...lol Also, I needed to be able to provide personal testimonies for some people who are interested. Hubby witnessed the whole process yesterday and is excited for me too. He actually started telling people at work how great the Applicator is and that he saw it for himself. He's such a good little helper! LOL

Neha_Sensaria
09-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Isn't it great when the hubbies finally believe? :) Mine is so excited about this now that he has had his own great results and seen them on me. He is telling everyone about it!

Rita, I agree with the targeting like you said...though it's hard when you want results so many places and you want them NOW! :)
I wrapped my belly on Saturday morning and had 5 inches lost after 2 hours (I still need to remeasure today!) and I'm going to wrap tomorrow morning again. I haven't been able to use the gel but I will start using it today to get the optimum results.

This is so exciting! All the fat that has been sitting for so long is going away! Woohoo!

LisaKuhel
09-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Fantastic results!

Awesome product!

itreallyworks
09-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Neha,
Another 5 inches? OMG, you gotz to provide another after picture soon.

Neha_Sensaria
09-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Sean! I will very soon!
I can't wait to wrap consistently and see what happens then! so excited!
I'm so glad I met you ladies! I love that we can share our results and excitement here :)

LoriW
09-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Great results Neha and Diana!!! Yes, show us some pics!!