WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Proposition

lani7
09-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Hello All,

I have been looking at Just Jewelry on and off. I've done Premier in the past but now do not have the $395 to join again if I choose to , that is not including jewelries. I did recently join a company and spent about $279 before finding out something that caused me to not do it.

Here is my proposition. I am broke right now. I know I have seen consultants offer to help a potential recruit by allowing them to do catalog parties and I'm assuming the way it works is whatever the profit will go towards the started kit. I would really like to see the quality right now of some of the pieces, since I don't think anyone is local to me, maybe I'm wrong..I'm near SF, CA.
I really would like to purchase like 3 items first...so
back to my proposition.....would anyone be willing to sell me 3 pieces at wholesale and if I join, I will join under you and that will go towards my kit.....,if I don't I will pay you the difference for the retail price.

If not, I understand. Thanks.

DFWcandlemom
09-03-2009, 09:18 PM
What happened with Deaxis?

lani7
09-03-2009, 09:23 PM
not sure if I should post publicly here but I'll pm you.

lani7
09-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Hi, Just in case you don't get an alert.....I did pm you about it..

DFWcandlemom
09-03-2009, 10:12 PM
I got it, Lani7, thanks!

wonderfullymade
09-04-2009, 06:03 AM
Hi Lani,
If someone has not messaged you already, I'm PMing you.

lani7
09-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Hi Amy,

I responded back to you. thanks.
oh also Dianne, responded back to you...thanks.