WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

HealthyMomma
09-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Greetings,

I received the following message from a rather new person who has been considering building themselves a Shaklee business. I'm willing to bet these types of conversations are taking place in millions of homes all over the country.

My view is this, if a person/couple is willing to work consistently at this business for 3 to 5 years, keep their jobs, commit to developing new Directors every year, they will have the opportunity to live a stress free financial future. THINK ABOUT IT!

Gary Burke

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Ken and I were talking at dinner last night celebrating our 29th Wedding anniversary. He said he fears not being able to retire when he wanted to and that he will have to lower his expectations of what he wanted to do when he retires (he looked so down when saying this..) He said this is because we have lost more then half our retirement money…and cannot bank on the future (think about it – we started a retirement fund when we were 24 years old … so we don’t fall into the group that has less than $100,000). Ken has always been real aggressive in our planning ahead. He really wants to be able to do things and not just sit around and water the drive way.....these are his own words!!!

Than I perked up and said "Oh….well that is more of a motivation to grow our Shaklee business so that we can do what we want." The residual is the only sure security we can count on to provide us the ability to travel. He said that would be great if you can help do that.

I believe I have found what will motivate me… J