WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Ravish30
08-31-2009, 07:30 AM
I was doing some house cleaning over the weekend and of course, I used all of my Tupperware Microfiber products.

However, I couldn't get the cobwebs on the ceiling or the top of my ceiling fan blades...so I took the Tupperware Microfiber Dusting Mitt and put it on an old broom stick that I had. I then took paper medical tape and used that to secure the cuff to the stick.

Anyway....I was then easily able to reach all of those nasty cob webs and now my ceiling fans (all 5 of them) are nice and clean too. Man.....those mitts are perfect for getting those dang cobwebs!

ccarroll
08-31-2009, 10:52 AM
And easier than getting all that dust on the floor and in the air. Those microfiber items Rock!

jbayes
09-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Shelly,
Only those of us who practically live in and out of the hospital would think of surgical tape. hah hah..Remember me and my crohn's episodes,..well I need to catch you up. This is really a good idea though. I have not used the towel collection (all of it) myself but this is my plan when I get more money and get a new sample order up.

Ravish30
10-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Glad to see you over on twitter :)

I hate to tell ya ladies but my hubby has been using all of the microfiber items to clean his car! He loves them for cleaning the interior of the car and yes...he is even using the dusting mitt in there as its great for cleaning the dash board.