WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Woohoo! New Titles!!!

littledb
08-24-2009, 08:51 AM
yay! I'm soo excited!

We are going to have STROLLER BOOKS!!! I saw a sneak peak when I was at Home Office, but was led out of the office. hehehehe.

Oh wow! A giant Touchy Feely Penguins!
A Baby's First Touchy Feely!
A very awesome new Art Book of Famous Paintings
Oh!!! The STory of Exploration!
1001 Things to Spot, for Christmas!
Bats!
Things that move, first words book

Too cool! I don't see them on our site yet, but you can see the flyer under Downloads, newsletter!!!

Here is to a very cool FALL!!!

debbie

sophiasmommy
08-24-2009, 10:28 AM
I am definitely going to have to check those bad boys out!! Especially the touchy feely ones!!!

Thanks for giving us the heads up! ;)

ReadingCanBeFun
08-24-2009, 01:08 PM
My girls and I can't wait to see them! :)

ReadingCanBeFun
08-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Most of the new titles are on our ecommerce websites now- how fun! :)

littledb
08-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Looking now and drooling! Now I get to cash in my free books!

Debbie

txshellie
09-10-2009, 09:51 AM
I have a copy of the Usborne Book of Famous Paintings with Mona Lisa on the front - way cool!!

Jack is loving it :)

littledb
09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
I heard a rumor that we are not done with new titles this month! Something about a new Wind-Up Racing Book..... Can't wait!

ReadingCanBeFun
09-10-2009, 07:41 PM
I have a President's Club box of books arriving tomorrow...so perhaps some fun new titles in there to share...will let you all know! :)

ReadingCanBeFun
09-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Oh- and the wind-up race book has TWO race cars!:D

ReadingCanBeFun
09-11-2009, 02:40 PM
http://f802.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f1028848%5fAG3JjkQAAVxJSqrAHQDjpjQ CQzQ&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

All the thrills and spills of the Grand Prix are in this book! With three sturdy tracks embedded in the pages, the two accompanying wind-up racing car toys can be raced, overtaking one another, crashing and swerving to be the first to reach the finish line. It contains all sorts of information and fun facts about motor racing including pit stops, overtaking and getting ready to race. This is a perfect gift for young racing enthusiasts.

happymommy
09-11-2009, 03:12 PM
The stroller books look adorable and I'm definitely going to have to get the racing book! :)