WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AirmansWife
08-22-2009, 09:12 AM
I am a stay at home mom and military wife and am looking for something to bring in a little extra income,I have been reading up on different work at home sales things and it seems like pure romance would bring in more income then avon/mary kay/tupperware/pampered chef,etc... But I am a little wary of buying a kit and having it not work out. Can anyone make me feel better about this? How does this work? What is your average income? Is it hard to do a party? I am a little shy about meeting new people.

DanielleCotton
08-22-2009, 11:08 AM
Melanie would be a great person to talk too! She is a Pure Romance Rep and has been in the industry for years! I will shoot her a message for you!

Melolicious
08-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi!

I'm Melanie, and I'm happy to discuss Pure Romance with you. You can email me at melanieleaseburg@pureromance.com, or call me. I will send you a private message with my contact info!

Looking forward to talking with you!
Melanie