WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I got a domain name!

*Bama*
08-12-2009, 12:12 PM
I purchased EarnFreeBooks.com the other day! I was really surprised it was available since usually things like that go fast!

I am still working on trying to get some sales and hostess' for a party to meet my newbie requirement lol Gonna send out some emails later today!

ReadingCanBeFun
08-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Love it! :)

littledb
08-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Very cool, and great for marketing!

I got mommysbookstore.com last month and need to change over. I plan to use goread for school/libraries. Billy said "I want to go to my mommy's bookstore, not the other one" when I asked him if he wanted a new book.

:-)

Debbie

Whitepines
08-19-2009, 08:33 AM
After hours of trying to find something that was still available, I got growyoungminds.com. Yours is awesome. Congrats on finding such a good domain name.

ReadingCanBeFun
08-19-2009, 01:31 PM
I think the growyoungminds domain is fantastic as well! That's what we are doing, after all! WELL DONE! :D

*Bama*
08-21-2009, 06:30 PM
I like that one too Whitepines! Sometimes domain names are hard to find because the easy ones that seem to pop into my head are always taken!

djpsbabydoll
08-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Just had to throw it out there that mine is imalittlebookworm.com

My 8 year old daughter helped me come up with it :)
We don't really work the business, now, though. But, I love the books!

klm2960
08-23-2009, 08:45 PM
congratulations