WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

JustJewelryGal1
08-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Hi JJ Ladies! Just wanted to say hi and that I am still here, just have been crazy busy! I hope all of you are enjoying your summer and having a successful JJ selling season! I hope to meet some of you in Louisville next weekend! Me and a few ladies from my team are driving in from Missouri! From what I have heard, the new line will not disappoint! For everyone traveling, be safe and see you in my "Old Kentucky Home!"

lani7
08-26-2009, 04:31 PM
First off, Congratulations on your engagement! I was wondering which jewelry pieces did you where that you got compliments on when you went to the bridal faire. Thanks.