WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Need a Jamaica Necklace please

klcooper
08-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi everyone,

Wow, I haven't been here in a while. After my surgery I went back to work to such a hectic scedule that I come home and crash. I did manage to turn in a party last week, but need a Jamaica necklace for a gal that finally placed an order. She had my catalog forever.

If anyone can help me, please let me know. We can make payment arrangements off line.

Thanks & everyone have a blessed day.

Amy - I didn't forget about you - things have been a little nuts - hope you're feeling well.

Jacob Berry
08-27-2009, 02:06 AM
Jamaica Sunset necklace is 24" long and in some places almost 2 inches wide. It is laden with swarovski crystals, freshwater pearls and many assorted glass bead embellishments as well as beaded fringe coral. In the center is a fossil coral focal and on each side a handcrafted lampwork bead fish and red lampwork seashell. The closure is a vintage Czech glass button. It is a necklace for the daring...