WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

alexandrasmom
07-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi everyone. I'm new to the board and looking for some advice for choosing the best scrapbook direct sales company to supplement my income. I'm an avid scrapbooker - traditional and am interested in selling paper products, embellishments and suppliesfrom vendors like Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants, Maya Road, etc. I've done some preliminary research and Memory Works and AC Bailey are my top choices. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of each? I'm particularly interested in how soon consultants have access to new products. For example, are new products such as Basic Grey's Lemonade and June Bug available before or around the time they hit stores? When are fall 09' products available?Does Memory Works offer a supplement for new product releases and how do consultants find out about new releases? How stable are both companies? And what kind of support is available?

CTMY is another option, although I'm aware their products are exclusive. Would also love info on this company.
I really appreciate your advice.

CuddlesAndCo
08-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Memory-Works is already adding the new products to the website as they become available, they also have very beautiful catalogs, websites, an annual retreat, logo items, marketing materials, and much much more.

mzandnz
09-05-2009, 03:12 PM
I googled "compare memory works to close to my heart" and your discussion thread came up. I am interested in the same answer, so if, since your post, you had decided on a company, please share. It will help in my decision-making process, too! Thanks