WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : M.I.A.

Watkins4LifeCC
07-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Hey everyone!

Just thought I would touch base. Been a very long, tiring, painful and stressful week or so. I had my gallbladder removed Friday the 17th. Thought it was all good until Monday hit. I started with fevers, chills and lots of pain and swelling. Tues. went to the E.R. and holy moly the look on their faces told me that it was not good. Not going to get in to all the gory details but just wanted to say that I am slowly on the mend.

Hope all is well with everyone!

P.S. Know that I am using the Perto Carbo in my weapons to get better!smileys/smiley2.gif

bianca5454
07-26-2009, 02:20 PM
Oh my Cindy~

I wish you a speedy recovery. I feel your pain. Gall bladder surgery is suppose to be quick, easy and speedy recovery......HA! I had a bad reaction with my surgery as well. The upside is that over time and once fully healed, I am SO glad I had it done. The attacks are gone gone gone.

Hang in there missy. You have my thoughts and prayers. In the end, it will be wonderful.

Watkins4LifeCC
07-26-2009, 02:26 PM
Thanks Bianca!

Yes, the last attack lasted 30 hours and that was my last straw for that kind of pain. I was thinking I should never have had the surgery but I know that it all will work out and I will be pain free soon! Woohoo!

SpicesPlusMore
07-27-2009, 08:51 AM
Wow Cindy, sorry to hear that..
I hope you feel better and wish you
a speedy recovery...

Teresa

The Watkins Man
07-27-2009, 01:30 PM
I hope you get better soon cindy

watkinsindel
07-27-2009, 01:44 PM
I hope you feel better soon!!!

Michelle

littlescotia
07-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Wishes of healing to you , Cindy!

Watkins4LifeCC
07-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Thank you everyone for the well wishes!smileys/smiley2.gif

Watkins4LifeCC
08-04-2009, 10:14 AM
I am so happy today! Went to the Dr.'s again for a check up and he took me off all the antibiotics (made me so sick) and took out the tube! Woohoo! It feels like I have freedom again! I am raring to go now!

bianca5454
08-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Cindy, I am glad to hear you are feeling better!:)